Highschool Blood Donor Highschool Blood Donor

Good Job

I'm a big fan of flash authors that use their artistic ability to promote an important cause, and I believe that is what gave your flash a more unique approach than most flashes on Newgrounds.
The art was very good, and the animation was smooth. I thought that the characters were drawn very well, but could have used a little bit more movement.
Overall it was outstanding, and I hope that your message reaches a lot of people.

Michael's Stand-Up 2 Michael's Stand-Up 2

It was pretty good

I didn't really think that the comedy aspect of it was really funny. It was a little... dry maybe. I'd try to go for something more unexpected.
The drawings however were very good, although there could have been more variety other than that one scene.

2 Statues 2 Statues

It could definitely need some improvement

I doubt that many people will get past the long text introduction, or the annoying beginning music. It needs a little more action to attract the attention deficit newgrounders.

Why Stupid Never Learn? Why Stupid Never Learn?

I liked it

Unlike the other person who just reviewed, I think that it was good there wasn't any blood and guts in it. You made a clear point that the flash was about the stupidity of the person. Then again, it's up to you should you choose to include more gore in your following movies.

Vodoo Vodoo

Eh

I'm not sure if the song really fit. It was pretty good though. I could tell you spent time on it. Maybe just work on your drawings. Who couldn't benefit from some extra practise?

Like History Like History

The song was really good

It fit with the mood of the movie. One thing that I didn't like was how you didn't hide your character leg and arm tweens well. It ended up making him look like a puppet. The motion was good, but I found that again it detracted a little from the movie. Overall it was very well done. I liked how the outlines of the characters weren't solid black lines. It was different in a good way. Keep up the good work.

AtmosGames responds:

Sure thing.

24p 24p

I really liked it

The graphics were pretty good, and the whole thing had a different feel to it. The narration was done flawlessly and made the whole thing even more enjoyable.

TFG: In a box collab TFG: In a box collab

I loved it really

There was even a little bit of grandma action there that I liked.
It was full of win.
I didn't really like mademoiselle's part though.

miniman responds:

We couldn't have done it without you. <3

30 min collab 30 min collab

Eh it was pretty good

It was pretty good. Most of the submissions were well done for being made in such a short period of time. One thing I didn't really like about the submission was the music choice. It didn't fit very well with all of the submissions but that's just my opinion. Otherwise it was well done and better than I thought it would be.

The Death of Dailytoons The Death of Dailytoons

*Tear*

Good graphics, was pretty heartfelt. A little too heartfelt maybe. Haha.
Liked the song with the flash.