Highschool Blood Donor Highschool Blood Donor

Good Job

I'm a big fan of flash authors that use their artistic ability to promote an important cause, and I believe that is what gave your flash a more unique approach than most flashes on Newgrounds.
The art was very good, and the animation was smooth. I thought that the characters were drawn very well, but could have used a little bit more movement.
Overall it was outstanding, and I hope that your message reaches a lot of people.

Michael's Stand-Up 2 Michael's Stand-Up 2

It was pretty good

I didn't really think that the comedy aspect of it was really funny. It was a little... dry maybe. I'd try to go for something more unexpected.
The drawings however were very good, although there could have been more variety other than that one scene.

2 Statues 2 Statues

It could definitely need some improvement

I doubt that many people will get past the long text introduction, or the annoying beginning music. It needs a little more action to attract the attention deficit newgrounders.

World of Words 2 World of Words 2

Hot

I like it. It's really interactive. Must have taken awhile to put together. Good job. <3

Elastic Mesh Generator Elastic Mesh Generator

Hm

I didn't really like the music. It kind of reminds me of sodaplay.
Must have taken a long time. Good job.

-Invader- -Invader-

Two thumbs up

I especially liked the way you used MS paint or a more pixely program to make the intro. It gave it that old fashioned arcade feeling. The gameplay was good, and had a good atmosphere. Keep it up.

RyanPridgeon responds:

MS Paint? lol thanks for the review!

The Arrival The Arrival

Pretty Good

I think that I'm going to use part of it in my collab flash. It's got a nice sound and everything sounds clear.

Xboxisbest responds:

Thanks. I hope to see your flash when it comes out.